Piazza Marconi 40, Montegalda
Tel 0444 736440
Villa Gualdo is the current seat of the Town Hall and is considered one of the most modest architectural buildings of the seventeenth century in the Vicentino. Its owner, Count Giuseppe Gualdo, redesigned its look in 1637. The two wings with arcades (barns) were turned one into a guest house and the other one into a stable for eight horses and other equipment, what is important to remember is that the front of the building faces the river of Bacchiglione. The Villa was also owned by the Valmarana and Vedramin-Calergi. In the church erected by the Counts of Valmarana in 1832, now the War Memorial, there is a preserved painting of "The Invention of the Holy Cross", the work of Busato.