Via Montruglio 9, Mossano
Tel. 0444 886222 - 0444 886838
The commissioner of the villa was the prestigious family of Pigafetta and its creator was architect Pizzocaro in 1680. The particular tympanum above the top of the façade was added only later, in the eighteenth century, and it is attributed to Muttoni. He also worked on the barn which bares the influences of Palladio and Scamozzi. Subsequently, the villa passed into the ownership of the Arnaldi, De Salvi and finally to Camerini.