Villa Manin Cantarella
Via Umberto Masotto 60, Noventa Vicentina
Tel. 348 3669214
The complex was built by Venetian nobles in the late sixteenth century, but the commissioner and the designer are not known. From the eighteenth century until the fall of the Venetian Republic (1797) the villa was owned by the Manin family, and then passed to the Masotto. In 1882-1883 a major restoration was commissioned to architect Negrin by the owner Bortolo Cantarella. The villa of today has internal and external decorations dating from the late nineteenth century, Venetian terrazzo floors and walls decorated with frescoes of urban and natural landscapes.