Villa Da Porto called "La Favorita"
Via Favorita, Monticello di Fara - Sarego
Tel. 335 - 7685710
The building was designed by Francesco Muttoni and commissioned by Gian Battista Da Porto in 1714. In the early nineteenth century the property passed through the hands of several Venetian families, such as Balbi, Milan, Ziggiotti, to return at the end of the century to the Da Porto. At the end of World War II, after being purchased by the parish of Monticello di Fara and used as a church, the villa was bought by private owners.