Via Meledo Alto 8, Meledo - Sarego
Tel. 0444 320854 (IAT Vicenza)
The building was commissioned to Andrea Palladio in 1547 by Vincenzo Arnaldi, one of the greatest exponents of Vicenza's aristocracy of the time. The wish of the Arnaldi was to renovate a newly bought fifteenth-century farm complex, trying to find a new symmetry and use to the rooms of the house, but in 1565 after an agreement Vincenzo decided to stop the works and to rent the building.