Loghi

Villa Negri De Salvi

Via De Salvi 36, Albettone
Tel 0444 320854 (IAT Vicenza)
Web
email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Villa Negri De Salvi was built for the noble family of Campiglia, then passed into the hands of the Gonzaga in the sixteenth century. The villa had remained unchanged until the nineteenth century when, under the ownership of Salvi, it was remodelled according to the fashion and customs of the time, far from those of the fifteenth century. The works were conducted by architect Antonio Caregaro Negrin, who in 1842 had to dismantle the fifteenth century building to re-build it in neo-Gothic style. Saved from modification was the frescoed hall on ground floor with very elegant themes of life in the villa, that allow us to have an insight into the habits of the aristocracy at the turn of the Venetian sixteenth and seventeenth century.

 

veneto.eu

Initiative funded by the Rural Development program for Veneto 2007 – 2013 – Axis 4 – Leader
Organization responsible for information: Vicenza è soc. cons. r. l.
Managing Authority designated for the implementation: The Region of Veneto – Plans and Programs of Primary Sector Directorate

Vicenzae Soc.Cons.r.l.

Vicenza Unesco Site

Visit www.vicenzae.org,
the tourism portal of Vicenza
and its province.

Contact us

Vicenza è Società Cons.r.l.
Via Montale 25, 36100 Vicenza - Italy

Phone: +39 0444 96 43 80
Fax: +39 0444 96 43 79

Web: www.turismoterraberica.it

Facebook page

Google+ page