Piazza IV Novembre 1, Noventa Vicentina
Tel. 0444 320854 (IAT Vicenza)
The villa is situated in the centre of the village and was commissioned by Giacomo Andrea Barbarigo in 1588 to emphasize the importance and authority of the noble Venetian family; the author of the project is unknown but there are clear influences of Scamozzi.
The villa has four floors: the cellars, the main floor (reserved for the public life) and the second floor, intended for privacy. The barns were probably the homes of the employees of the estate. Inside the villa there is a magnificent cycle of frescoes (spread on 430 square meters) designed to celebrate the glories of the Barbarigo family.